In light of the blizzard warning issued for Tuesday, March 14, this meeting is CANCELLED. Next meeting: April 11 with Assemblyman Fred Thiele, Jr. as our guest.
TUESDAY, March 14, 2017
Old Noyac School House 7:30 PM
Light refreshments will be served.
Southampton Town Supervisor Jay Schneiderman will provide and update on the following issues:
- Tuckahoe Shopping Center
- The Sand Land Mine
- The Privatization of Tuckahoe Road.
Please attend and get answers to your questions on Town matters.
Items of Interest:
- On February 15, voters approved to apply remaining funds from the 2013 Bond to the installation of Natural Grass/Sod fields at Pierson and Sag Harbor Elementary, as well as, a new multi-purpose court and upgraded common play areas. (Remaining funds were $1.45 million from the $1.69 million bond for 1 synthetic turf field)
- Eastern Region Helicopter Council L.I. Fly Neighborly meeting, Wednesday, March 22, 2017, at the Melville Marriott, 1350 Old Walt Whitman Rd, Melville, from 9AM-12PM. Helicopter noise abatement procedures for 2017 will be discussed. Seating is limited. Interested parties must RSVP by March 15 to be admitted. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org you wish to attend.
- The NCC will honor our members who are 80+ years of age at our April 11 meeting. Please notify the Exec. Committee if you wish to be part of the celebration!
- NYS Assemblyman Fred Thiele, Jr. will be our Guest Speaker at our April 11 meeting.